How can I start automating my support with ChatCreate?
That's easy. You just need to sign-up for a ChatCreate account and connect your customer support software. Then you can start automating your support.
Which customer support platforms does ChatCreate integrate with?
ChatCreate currently integrates with Zendesk Chat, Chatfuel, Liveagent, Userlike and we have our own standalone widget. We have the ability to link ChatCreate with any support platform though, if your preferred support tool is not already available then give us a ping at email@example.com with your required support platform and your account email and we'll create a custom widget code for you.
I'm having trouble connecting Zendesk to ChatCreate.
1. There's two ways to link ChatCreate with Zendesk. If you'd like the chatbot to be integrated into your zendesk chat, then you need to be on Zendesk Enterprise plan for the Zendesk Chat product or Premium plan if you have a legacy Zendesk account. (Nothing we can do about that) However there's an option to link ChatCreate widget with your zendesk widget regardless of your zendesk plan (this also gives you access to our Engage product and a number of cool features). Just choose "essentials" when making your Chatcreate-Zendesk connection.
2. Make sure you have followed all the steps correctly when connecting your ChatCreate account to Zendesk. Here's a tutorial on how to do this correctly.
3. If you still have issues, Contact us and we'll help you figure out what the issue is.
How can I start automating support chats with ChatCreate?
Check out this guide we have written on how to automate support chats with ChatCreate.
What happens if the ChatCreate assistant cannot understand the question? How does it hand over the conversation to a human agent?
No chat automation tool is perfect. There are going to be situations when humans are needed. ChatCreate makes the handoff to a human agent seamless. Customer can always tap on the "talk to human" button in the chat or if the chatbot doesn't recognise what the customer is asking, then it automatically triggers the handoff to a human agent.
1. First ChatCreate checks if there's any human agents available to pick up the chat. If there is, the chat is handed over to a human agent.
2. If there's no human agents available online to pick up the chat. ChatCreate creates a ticket in your support system with all the chat data so your human agents can get back to the customer on their own terms.
You can read more about how that works and how to set it up here.
Can I turn ChatCreate bot off when I don't want it to pick up any chats?
Of course. Just hit the "turn off" button under the "connect" tab in your dashboard and ChatCreate won't answer to any incoming chats. Please keep in mind that your chat agent in your support tool that is connected to ChatCreate might still pick up chats so you'll need to turn that off too. You can read more about how to do that here.
How much does ChatCreate cost?
ChatCreate is free to setup and start using and we offer a 1 week free trial. If you contact us then we're happy to extend the trial to 2 weeks as well as assist your personally in setting up your bot. For up to 1000 conversations per month it's free to use. Our standard pricing is 99USD per month for 1000 monthly unique chats inside the bot. In case you do larger chat volumes, need multiple bots etc, feel free to book a free intro call with our team here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily give you a custom pricing offer tailored to your needs.
How do I know if ChatCreate is the right software for me?
If you're having more than 1000 support chats per month in your live chat channel, then ChatCreate can probably be very helpful and reduce the workload for your human agents as well as help answer your customers' questions faster. If you're not sure whether ChatCreate is the right solution for you, feel free to book a quick call with us and we'll help you figure that out.
How much of my support volume can ChatCreate automate?
That depends on your support nature and what are customers usually asking you about. Typically you can expect ChatCreate to fully and successfully take over between 10-50% of your incoming chats. However we've also seen ChatCreate bots being able to handle 90% of incoming support chats. Some examples of the typical things that you can easily automate with ChatCreate are questions like "Can I get a refund on my purchase?", "Is product X right for me?", "Where can I track my order?" etc.
How long does it take to automate one support question with ChatCreate?
It usually takes 30-60 seconds to automate one support topic, but we definitely challenge you to do it even faster 😉
How can I contact you?
Feel free to contact us through the live chat here (if it's available) or shoot us an email here.
Where do I start?